The feeling..

There is one thing that I am still curious since long time ago.. I don't know if any other people on earth ever feel this kinda of feeling.. I am really curious what is the feeling after death..
Do we still know who we are.. Do we still feel anything.. pain.. happy.. sad.. love.. etc.. Nobody on earth ever know it.. except those who already passed away..

I don't know why I come up with questions like this.. It was just suddenly come up in my mind.. Maybe because this month is Chinese Ghost's Month (people said); 七月.. well.. really want to know..
Is there any way to find out without being passed away? ;)
Call me crazy I don't mind.. I just really really want to know what is the feeling.. Do we still know every person that we've ever known.. Do we still love the person we love and feel sad because we left them.. hmm.. who can answer this? :)

~~~Curios-City~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment